After the tour of the estate, taste our most representative wines paired with local food specialties, guided by one of our sommeliers.
The tasting includes:
- ‘Sua Signoria’ Umbria Bianco IGT 2020
- ‘Anthaia’ Rosato Umbria IGT 2020
- ‘UnoNoveZeroSei’-Umbria Rosso IGT 2011
- ‘Rosso Mattone’ Montefalco Rosso Riserva DOC 2015
- ‘Vitruvio’ Montefalco Sagrantino DOCG 2011
A path to discover our philosphy in three steps:
We will start with our main white wine, ‘Sua Signoria’ 2020, Trebbiano 100% a traditional and indigenous variety, vinified in a modern and fresh way.
We will continue with a Rosè named ‘Anthaia’, made of Sagrantino and Sangiovese and a red ‘UnoNoveZeroSei’, made of international varieties.
The tasting ends with two typical expression of our terroir: ‘Rosso Mattone’ Montefalco Rosso Riserva DOC 2015 and ‘Vitruvio’, Montefalco Sagrantino Secco DOCG 2011, the selection of the best Sagrantino grapes for the best vintages.